ANCHEM is a module that is tough yet INTERESTING.
How contradicting this statement is. Don't you think so?
It's tough because although there's only 3 whole question, but there are many parts to one question. And there's also more parts to even part of a question. Workings to solve the answers are all so long and tough to work out.
It is interesting on the other hand. Because it's all straightforward logical thinking.
Like 1+1 =2 and not 3 or 4 or 11.
It also don't ask questions like. Why is 1+1=2 and not other numbers? So it should be easy to score I hope. (:
Now, I fear that:
1) I can't wake up on time tomorrow. Since the paper is from 9am -11am.
2) Not enough paper to write the workings.
3) Not enough time to complete them even though I know how to do them. :)
I guess it's time to train writing fast tomorrow on the spot. Shall be sleeping early tonight.
ALL THE BEST for tomorrow.
GO! GO! GO! Felicia. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment